Today has been a day of reflection and Parks and Recreation!
1. I should be going into my third year of med school instead I’ll be in my first year in two years time.
2. Never be a romantic…don’t slightly change your life plans because of a girl…It never really works out (Movies always lie)
3. I hope to hear back from USF soon! I really want to get into that program even though I’m already having nightmares about living at home again. Peeps from other cities…I’ll come visit you every break I get unless I have an exam because I WILL BE graduating from my Master’s with a 4.0!
4. It sucks that my life hasn’t turned out as I wanted but at least I’ll have great stories to tell my kids!
5. Well I have met many great people because of my journey so no regrets there.
6. How does that saying go…”It really doesn’t matter how you get there, as long as you get to your destination”…..I’m sure that’s not a real saying but I like it.
7. Lastly if I can find myself a Leslie Knope. I’ll be happy. KABOOM!
Just watched Smallville’s series finale and it was GREAT!!!! I got to say it was one of the best finales I seen!!! No cheese ending, no loose ends!!! I wish every series finale was just like that one. Great Job SMALLVILLE!!!!
PS: If you never seen the show. Watch it, you will thank me later! Ten best years of my life haha
Who knew ten years ago we would be watching a show that would be connected to the end of the world. Smallville ends on 05.13.2011. The Rapture will take place on 05.21.2011. In all seriousness though… the rapture WILL take place on 05.21.2011. It is the first day of Judgement Day when God will come down and bringthe “saved” ones, his people, up to Heaven.The rest of us, however, will remain on earth where we will endue torture, disasters unknown to man, and so on until October 2011, the last day of the Rapture when God sends the rest of us to Hell. Google this. Its real. Its been on the news. Campbell predicted this date as the end since 1993 at least. This is REAL!